|Price||RM24.90 - RM126.90|
|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm|
Mr McKenic® DIY Air-conditioner Cleaning Kit
- Full Set DIY Aircond Cleaning Kit
- Works for all Wall Unit Aircond
- Made in Singapore
- Contains No Harsh Chemicals
- High Quality & Reusable Water Cover
- Cost-Saving • Hassle-Free • Hygiene
- Applicable for Home and Office
- Free Express Shipping (1-3 days)
- WhatsApp/ Hotline: +60123666511
Stay Healthy • Stay Fresh • Stay Safe
- Clean it up by yourself in a few simple steps and avoid expensive 'aircon servicing' costs.
- Efficient and safe in sterilizing all kinds of germs, bacteria, fungus from your Air-conditioner.
- Enjoy a clean and fresh environment with Mr McKenic® DIY Air-Conditioner Cleaning Kit!
Purchase with confidence
- Malaysia Local Seller
- Our shop located at Endah Parade Shopping Complex, Kuala Lumpur
- Buy in-person & Cash-On-Delivery are welcome.
- Live Support
- All product comes with warranty
- All parcels are expertly packaged
- Ship within 12 hours after order placed
- Fast Delivery (1-3 days)
Why do I need this?
- Haven't service your aircon for a while
- Blowing bad smell, dirty air around your house
- Not cold, too dusty, and slow in ventilation
- Skin and nose allergies, often itchy, and flu
- Worries of expensive aircon servicing charge
- Don't have time to hire aircon man to service the aircon
- Worries about valuables when hiring aircon man
- Privacy of house and bedroom
- And more...
What difference between Mr McKenic® and other brands?
- Mr McKenic® is a well-known brand's that are specialist in all kind of products that clean, wash, disinfect, degrease, lubricate, polish, protect, etc... It's odorless, contains no harsh chemicals, and will not harm your aircon evaporator coil compared to other brandless/unknown chemicals that available on the market.
- Made in Singapore, all Mr McKenic® products have been tested and certified by Singapore Ministry of Health and PSB committee (Singapore's Productivity and Standards Board).
- Read more here: https://mr-mckenic.com
How to check if my aircon is dirty?
You can use a torchlight or your smartphone's built-in flashlight to check whether the aircon wheel fan is dirty and contains mold.
How often should I clean the air conditioner?
We suggest clean it every 2-3 months because the mold, fungus, and dirty dust could affect your health.
How many units Aircon I can clean with a bottle of Mr McKenic® aerosol?
3 unit. If your home has more than 3 aircon, we suggest buying 2 or more for future use, Moreover, it is also applicable for aircon compressors and car air conditioners.
Is it safe?
Yes, it's 100% safe.
Will it damage my air conditioner?
It won't. In fact, the evaporator coil will generate moisture and condensate itself when cooling. This means that most air conditioners are waterproof.
Please watch the video below.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your location. However, it usually takes only 1-3 business days for shipping within West Malaysia and 7-10 business days for East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared, and shipped within one business day of ordering. The typical delivery time frame is between 1-3 business days. Depending on your location, you may receive items much earlier.
All orders are shipped with the tracking number so you can track them every step of the way!
Can i get the product within an hour?
Yes! We offer On-demand Shipping Services for customers from Klang Valley & Kuala Lumpur
Note: We use Lalamove/ MrSpeedy for all On-demand Shipping Orders.
(An additional shipping fee may apply)
If you have any question, please contact us at +60123666561 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org